This is part of a larger series called Max Performing: The $20,000 Kitchen Upgrade. Start here.
In this guide, the dryer is purchased through the Southwest Rapid Rewards portal with a discounted gift card from Day One. Two coupons are used. The buyer should save $60 and receive around $50 back plus approximately 700 Rapid Rewards.
- Go to https://rapidrewardsshopping.southwest.com, Log In, and search for Sears. Click “Shop Now.” Forgive the annoying snip tool in the photo below.
- Although the fine print says points will not be earned on purchases made with coupons not found on this site or with gift cards as payment, we’ll try it anyway.
- Add the item to your cart.
- Scroll down and click to apply coupons. From here, you can reach the Deal Center and load relevant coupons to your account, then come back to apply them.
- Apply coupons or visit the Deal Center for more. Use one $ or % off coupon (like those in the top row) and one points back coupon (like the one in the bottom middle.)
- Confirm that your coupons were applied by clicking the “You Will Save On This Order” dropdown.
- Confirm you’re going to receive the points you expect! Know that this is likely to change with the number of points you redeem.
- Click Proceed to Checkout; continue to the Payments & Billing page where you want to apply your Gift Card.
- Finish by clicking “Place Order.” The next screen will confirm the number of points you received and, usually, provide you with more coupons to load to your account.