Kohl’s is offering an enormous discount on this full length evening dress, available in two colors with most sizes available (note that size 2 is at the end of the list, but available.)
Don’t forget to stack the savings!
- Use code “BBQ30” for 30% off if you’re a Kohl’s charge holder. Else, the site is promoting 20% off with “BUYNOW” through the 19th.
- As long as part of the purchase goes on your Kohl’s charge, you can pay with any discounted gift cards you may have or choose to purchase (I like raise.com-they seem to have the fastest turn-around.)
- You’ll also receive $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent, so get the gals together and combine into one order.
- Unless you’re a Kohl’s MVC and can use “JUNESHIP” for free shipping, spend $75+ to avoid the shipping charge. You can always return whatever you purchased beyond the $75, so don’t hesitate to order two sizes if you’re unsure and your credit situation allows.
- Be sure to start at cashbackmonitor.com; the Ebates 6% back offer seems to be the current best deal.
- When you join Ebates, you can refer your bridesmaids with your own link, which will earn you a $50 bonus when they complete their first $25+ purchase. In other words…somebody is getting a free dress, am I right? If you want to use my link, I certainly appreciate the support.
Here’s the final tally:
Purchase price: $42.00
30% Discount: -$12.60
6% Ebates Cashback on $29.40: $1.76
Final price: $42 – 12.60 – 1.76 = $27.64 for a discount off 80% off retail!
Will you purchase this dress?
Maybe this isn’t perfect for your bridal party, but hopefully it is another good example of stacking savings. It would be perfect for a guest, too – at this price, you won’t feel bad buying a gown you might only wear once.
If you find a great dress offer at Kohl’s, please let me know!