I’ve become an enormous fan of Kmart and Sears over the last year because they run amazing offers like this on a regular basis.
Simply spend $30 at any of the participating merchants (exclusions at the bottom of this post) and receive $15 back in points – yes, that’s 50% if you hit $30 right on the nose. To be safe, make sure you’re at $30 before tax and shipping. Offer expires 3/26.
Aside from offers like Fandango (Beauty & The Beast, anyone?), one of my favorite participating merchants is Raise.com. Raise is a gift card reseller. So while the fine print listed below says that Sears and Kmart are not participating vendors, you can still go to Raise and buy a Sears or Kmart gift card at a 6-7% discount, receive your 8% back in points plus the $15 back bonus*, and then use that gift card online. Naturally, you’d shop through the portal of your choice to redeem that gift card, right?
Let’s break it into steps, assuming you’re looking to shop at Sears/Kmart but knowing that this works on any gift card at Raise.com OR any of the participating vendors at syweverywhere.com:
How to Maximize This Promotion:
- Become my client! It is a complimentary service and only takes a minute to keep this blog running. Thank you!
- Go to syweverywhere.com
- Click through to Raise.com
- New to Raise? Check RetailMeNot.com or others for a $5 discount code for new members. This MAY invalidate your bonus, but I consider that highly unlikely. I’d take the chance.
- Spend at least $30 (if you buy a $30 gift card that is discounted 10% to $27, you have not spent $30!)
- Receive a $15 Shop Your Way credit in the next 10 days, valid for 60 days.
- Navigate to CashBackMonitor.com to pick the shopping portal of your choice for Sears/Kmart.
- Navigate to Sears/Kmart via the shopping portal of your choice.
- Redeem your gift card on the merchandise of your choosing (you might want to wait for that $15 bonus to post so you can redeem the $30 + $15 all at once – bigger orders tend to trigger surprise points, free shipping, etc.)
You will earn $15 back on $30, 8% back on the purchase price of your gift card (yes, in addition to the bonus) plus whatever shopping portal credit you select in redeeming your gift card. If you need help picking out offers or finding coupons, don’t hesitate to ask!
How will you take advantage of this promotion?
I’m going to keep it simple and order a Publix gift card. It’s listed at $31.81, which is only 2% off, but I’ll take a $15 bonus from Shop Your Way any day of the week!
EDIT: My points posted!
Hope you’ll take advantage of this great offer:
Here’s the fine print and that * item:
*Raise says they won’t pay out any points back or bonuses once you spend more than $5,000 with them. I’m almost there and will update if they actually enforce this restriction.
“Member offer: Earn $15 back in points when you spend $30 on qualifying purchases, valid March 20th, 2017 – March 26th, 2017. Limit one (1) offer per member. Points awarded after gift cards and discounts, and before taxes and other fees are applied. Offer cannot be combined with other Shop Your Way promotions. Void if purchase is cancelled or returned. Must initiate offer online through ShopYourWay.com, SYWEverywhere.com, or at participating in-store locations. Points may require up to 10 days to be awarded and will expire within 60 days of the purchase date. Not valid for Sears, Kmart, Lands’ End, and the following partners: Energy Plus, LifeLock, Lingo, local restaurants, Sears licensed businesses, Sirva Home Benefits, and Sirva Mortgage. Offer valid for original recipient only. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time in the event of fraud, abuse, unintended virality, or if technical or other issues arise. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms.”