I’m sure you have a long list of people to shop for to thank them for their support throughout your wedding planning and big day. Or…maybe you just want to add some fall colors to your kitchen with new dish towels…or shop your own registry…your choice!
(This post will make a lot more sense if you are familiar with portals and loyalty programs. Not so sure? Read this. )
Sears has a portal of their own wrapped in to their rewards program. Shop Your Way is the Sears/Kmart loyalty program through which you can earn and redeem store credits (“points”). They also offer great coupons, like $5 off $50 (10% discount!) – and I never worry about accumulating “too many” Shop Your Way points because many Kmart stores offer a small grocery department.
Here’s the deal: visit shopyourway.com/newbrands to find a neat offer for $25 back (in Shop Your Way points) on a $25 purchase at dwell, Sur la Table, or Dot & Bo. The fine print at the bottom indicates Cost Plus World Market is also participating for 9/27-10/3, but I didn’t see those products readily available. Just save screen shots if you decide to shop there or at DeWalt, which is also not listed in the fine print.
Please note that shopyourway is the portal for this purchase, so you can’t try and click through anywhere else. However, you may use whatever payment form you like…so if you’ve got a discounted gift card to pay with, go for it! Follow the steps below:
- Start at shopyourway.com/newbrands.
- Scroll down and click on any of the links (best under $30, best under $100, etc) and it will direct you to a list of products.
- (Optionally filter by the store you want to buy from.)
- Click any product to be directed to more information about that item.
- Click “Buy From Seller” to be redirected to the shop’s online store.
- Shop and check out as usual – you don’t have to buy the original product you used to get over to the store.
Make sure to shop this week, because a new deal is slated to come up weekly into October with the potential to get a handful of free gifts of your choosing!
Post any questions you have…in the mean time, I’ll be buying something cute, frivolous, and just about free!
PS I had trouble getting through to Sur la Table via Chrome and IE…will try again tomorrow (9/28) and update.